Book Title: Growing Money: A Complete Investing Guide for Kids
Publisher: Price Stern Sloan
Author: Gail Karlitz
- How to Turn $100 into $1,000,000: Earn! Save! Invest!
- The Motley Fool Investment Guide for Teens: 8 Steps to Having More Money Than Your Parents Ever Dreamed Of
- Go! Stock! Go!: A Stock Market Guide for Enterprising Children and their Curious Parents*
- Early Bird: The Power of Investing Young
- The Kids' Money Book: Earning, Saving, Spending, Investing, Donating
- The Everything Kids' Money Book: Earn it, save it, and watch it grow!
- Finance 101 for Kids: Money Lessons Children Cannot Afford to Miss
- Blue Chip Kids: What Every Child (and Parent) Should Know About Money, Investing, and the Stock Market
- I'm A Shareholder Kit: The Basics About Stocks - For Kids/Teens
- What All Kids (and adults too) Should Know About . . . Savings and Investing: Covering saving, budgeting and investing, a must-read for all young ... with fun facts and interesting takeaways.
Never before has there been a time when the economy has been so much a part of our daily lives. TodayÕs young investors want to know the basics of financeÑespecially how to make money grow. This complete guide explains in kid-friendly terms all about savings accounts, bonds, stocks, and even mutual funds!