Book Title: Go! Stock! Go!: A Stock Market Guide for Enterprising Children and their Curious Parents*
Publisher: The Fourth Way World, LLC
Author: Bennett Zimmerman
- Growing Money: A Complete Investing Guide for Kids
- How to Turn $100 into $1,000,000: Earn! Save! Invest!
- The Motley Fool Investment Guide for Teens: 8 Steps to Having More Money Than Your Parents Ever Dreamed Of
- Finance 101 for Kids: Money Lessons Children Cannot Afford to Miss
- I'm A Shareholder Kit: The Basics About Stocks - For Kids/Teens
- Blue Chip Kids: What Every Child (and Parent) Should Know About Money, Investing, and the Stock Market
- The Kids' Money Book: Earning, Saving, Spending, Investing, Donating
- What All Kids (and adults too) Should Know About . . . Savings and Investing: Covering saving, budgeting and investing, a must-read for all young ... with fun facts and interesting takeaways.
- The Everything Kids' Money Book: Earn it, save it, and watch it grow!
- National Geographic Kids Everything Money: A wealth of facts, photos, and fun!
Go! Stock! Go! employs a cartoon-like "Dr. Seuss" style as it becomes the first truly user friendly book on stock and finance. A storybook follows the Johnson family as they learn the fundamentals of stocks and bonds, the mechanics of investing, and important lessons on risk and reward. The humorous illustrated story is simple enough for children and teenagers yet is also directed towards adults and kids of all ages.
Go! Stock! Go! offers an advanced section "Let's Talk Stock" that provides an added level of knowledge for older readers. While designed with children in mind, this book is sure to become an adult favorite.
"Go! Stock! Go! is a short, fun read for kids and adults of all ages. The illustrations are charming, and the anti-capitalist character makes for a few chuckles. A refreshing way to teach people the basics of the stock market." - Laurie Itkin, Author, Every Woman Should Know Her Options: Invest Your Way to Financial Empowerment
"Go! Stock! Go! is terrific. It simply explains what seems confusing and makes it understandable. I have purchased several copies for my kids to read as well. I plan to pass this book on to the School Board so they can introduce this material for all the schools in our area." - Christine Gottfredson, BOOKTALK with Chris
"One is never too young to learn about the value of money. Teaching children how to understand and take control of their finances can be a daunting task. That is why Go! Stock! Go! is so appropriate!" - Barry Henry Meyer, Father of Three & Real Estate Developer
"Go! Stock! Go! is a great introduction on how the stock market works. The first part is an entertaining introduction and is written in simpler language for kids; the second part has more detailed information for older children and their parents. This book is quite readable and nicely illustrated!" - Susan Mashiyama, Writer & Editor, Yale University Graduate