STEM Road Map: A Framework for Integrated STEM Education
Primary: STEM Road Map: A Framework for Integrated STEM Education.pdf - 28,629 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: STEM Road Map: A Framework for Integrated STEM Education.pdf - 21,382 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: STEM Road Map: A Framework for Integrated STEM Education.pdf - 31,940 KB/Sec
- Creating Innovators: The Making of Young People Who Will Change the World
- The Case for STEM Education: Challenges and Opportunities - PB337X
- The STEM Shift: A Guide for School Leaders
- Curriculum: Foundations, Principles, and Issues (7th Edition) (Pearson Educational Leadership)
- Science Formative Assessment: 75 Practical Strategies for Linking Assessment, Instruction, and Learning
- STEM Lesson Essentials, Grades 3-8: Integrating Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Ability Profiling and School Failure: One Child's Struggle to be Seen as Competent
- Excited to Learn: Motivation and Culturally Responsive Teaching
- Urban Science Education for the Hip-Hop Generation (Cultural and Historical Perspectives on Science Education /)
- STEM by Design: Strategies and Activities for Grades 4-8
STEM Road Map: A Framework for Integrated STEM Education is the first resource to offer an integrated STEM curricula encompassing the entire K-12 spectrum, with complete grade-level learning based on a spiraled approach to building conceptual understanding. A team of over thirty STEM education professionals from across the U.S. collaborated on the important work of mapping out the Common Core standards in mathematics and English/language arts, the Next Generation Science Standards performance expectations, and the Framework for 21st Century Learning into a coordinated, integrated, STEM education curriculum map.
The book is structured in three main parts―Conceptualizing STEM, STEM Curriculum Maps, and Building Capacity for STEM―designed to build common understandings of integrated STEM, provide rich curriculum maps for implementing integrated STEM at the classroom level, and supports to enable systemic transformation to an integrated STEM approach. The STEM Road Map places the power into educators’ hands to implement integrated STEM learning within their classrooms without the need for extensive resources, making it a reality for all students.