Book Title: U Chic: College Girls' Real Advice for Your First Year (and Beyond!)
Release Date: 2015-04-01
Author: Christie Garton
- The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay Safe and Healthy, Handle Stress, and Have the Best Years of Your Life
- The Freshman Survival Guide: Soulful Advice for Studying, Socializing, and Everything In Between
- 1001 Things Every College Student Needs to Know: Like Buying Your Books Before Exams Start
- The Naked Roommate: And 107 Other Issues You Might Run Into in College
- The Naked Roommate: And 107 Other Issues You Might Run Into in College (Naked Roomate)
- Goodnight Dorm Room: All the Advice I Wish I Got Before Going to College
- The Naked Roommate: For Parents Only: A Parent's Guide to the New College Experience: Calling, Not Calling, Packing, Preparing, Problems, Roommates, ... Matters when Your Child Goes to College
- Do Your Laundry or You'll Die Alone: Advice Your Mom Would Give if She Thought You Were Listening
- College 101: A Girl's Guide to Freshman Year
- Brave New Girl: How to Be Fearless
The #1 Girls' Guide to College
What to know a secret about life in college?
Everyone―from the social butterfly in freshman orientation to the top student in Bio 101―feels a little unsure about the college experience. And that's completely normal! In fact, everyone could use a little help sometimes, especially in their first year. We know, because we've been there.
But don't worry...we have you covered! From the day you set foot on campus until the day you wear a cap and gown, get advice from a source you can trust: the expert team of all-star college students and recent grads behind UChic.
Campus Living: roommate relationships and settling into your new life
Academics: schedules, majors, and strategies for success
Social Life: making friends, getting involved, and finding love
Health & Safety: sex ed 101 and how to party smart
College Perks: internships, study abroad, spring break, and more!
We've got answers to your most burning questions and tons of practical tips to ensure you have an incredible college experience.