Book Title: Mind Maps: Quicker Notes, Better Memory, and Improved Learning 3.0
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Michael Taylor
- Mind Mapping: Improve Memory, Concentration, Communication, Organization, Creativity, and Time Management
- Unlimited Memory: How to Use Advanced Learning Strategies to Learn Faster, Remember More and be More Productive
- A Mind for Numbers: How to Excel at Math and Science (Even If You Flunked Algebra)
- The Mind Map Book: How to Use Radiant Thinking to Maximize Your Brain's Untapped Potential
- How We Learn: The Surprising Truth About When, Where, and Why It Happens
- How to Develop a Brilliant Memory Week by Week: 50 Proven Ways to Enhance Your Memory Skills
- Fluent Forever: How to Learn Any Language Fast and Never Forget It
- Learn Like Einstein: Memorize More, Read Faster, Focus Better, and Master Anything with Ease
- Mind Maps For Kids: An Introduction
- Speed Reading with the Right Brain: Learn to Read Ideas Instead of Just Words
The number one selling Mind Map book is on its 3rd version. Version 3.0 is the ultimate resource on the topic of mind maps with more innovative uses, examples, and illustrations than any other book.
Also includes links to numerous free mind mapping software - no need to buy, subscribe, or submit proof of purchase. Plus a bonus section that will triple your current reading speed and comprehension in a matter of minutes.
Mind Mapping is a note taking system which allows you to take better, faster, and more efficient notes. In conventional note-taking, you write down information line by line. With Mind Maps, you organize the information more in the form of a diagram, starting with a central key idea drawn in the center of the paper.
In addition to enhancing your note taking skills, Mind Maps help you improve your studying, writing, presenting, brainstorming, and creative skills. It is one of the best note taking skills anyone can learn.