Book Title: MCAT Biochemistry Review 2018-2019: Online + Book (Kaplan Test Prep)
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Release Date: 2017-07-04
Author: Kaplan Test Prep
Related BooksKaplan's MCAT Biochemistry Review 2018-2019 offers an expert study plan, detailed subject review, and hundreds of online and in-book practice questions – all authored by the experts behind the MCAT prep course that has helped more people get into medical school than all other major courses combined.
Prepping for the MCAT is a true challenge. Kaplan can be your partner along the way – offering guidance on where to focus your efforts and how to organize your review. With the most recent changes to the MCAT, biochemistry is one of the most high-yield areas for study. This book has been updated to match the AAMC's guidelines precisely—no more worrying if your MCAT review is comprehensive!The Most Practice
The Best Practice
- More than 350 questions in the book and access to even more online – more practice than any other MCAT biochemistry book on the market.
- Comprehensive biochemistry subject review is written by top-rated, award-winning Kaplan instructors.
- Full-color, 3-D illustrations from Scientific American, charts, graphs and diagrams help turn even the most complex science into easy-to-visualize concepts.
- All material is vetted by editors with advanced science degrees and by a medical doctor.
- Online resources help you practice in the same computer-based format you'll see on Test Day.
- High-yield badges throughout the book identify the top 100 topics most-tested by the AAMC.
- We know the test: The Kaplan MCAT team has spent years studying every MCAT-related document available.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.