Vogue Living: Country, City, Coast
Primary: Vogue Living: Country, City, Coast.pdf - 31,727 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Vogue Living: Country, City, Coast.pdf - 48,876 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Vogue Living: Country, City, Coast.pdf - 42,986 KB/Sec
- Haute Bohemians
- The Authentics: A Lush Dive into the Substance of Style
- Houses That We Dreamt Of: The Interiors of Delphine and Reed Krakoff
- Vogue Living: Houses, Gardens, People
- Home: The Best of The New York Times Home Section: The Way We Live Now
- Veranda Inspired by Color
- Victoria Hagan: Dream Spaces
- The Interiors and Architecture of Renzo Mongiardino: A Painterly Vision
- Beth Webb: An Eye for Beauty: Rooms That Speak to the Senses
- Joseph Dirand: Interior
Lavishly illustrated, Vogue Living: Country, City, Coast is an irresistible look at some of the most spectacular houses and gardens whose owners come from the worlds of fashion, design, art and society to be published as a book for the first time.
Here is Tory Burch’s stylish and informal Southampton estate, Lauren and Andres Santo Domingo’s glamorous duplex in Paris, Dries Van Noten’s romantic house and garden in Belgium, Alexa and Trevor Traina’s dramatic and colorful San Francisco house, Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber’s lakeside Canadian cabin, shoe maestro Bruno Frisoni and designer Hervé Van der Straeten’s modern house in the heart of Tangier, Stella McCartney’s grand English country garden, Olya and Charles Thompson’s richly patterned Brooklyn house, and the old-world Wilshire estate of Gela Nash-Taylor and Duran Duran’s John Nash Taylor and many more.
These breathtaking houses and gardens have been photographed by such celebrated photographers as François Halard, Oberto Gili, Mario Testino and Bruce Weber among others; such writers as Hamish Bowles, Joan Juliet Buck, Plum Sykes, Jonathan Van Meter and Chloe Malle give you an intimate view of the owners and how they live. This book is a look at some of the world’s most iconic houses and gardens—not only rich in ideas for all readers but a resource and inspiration for designers, architects, and landscape architects as well.