Book Title: Novice to Expert: 6 Steps to Learn Anything, Increase Your Knowledge, and Master New Skills
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: S.J. Scott
Don't know how to get started with a new skill? Can't find time for a side project? Ever quit in frustration after beginning something new?
- Accelerated Learning: How To Learn Any Skill Or Subject, Double Your Reading Spe
- Simple Steps to Photographic Memory: Even the average Joe can do it now
- Reinvent Yourself
- Learn Like Einstein: Memorize More, Read Faster, Focus Better, and Master Anything with Ease
- The Habit Blueprint: 15 Simple Steps to Transform Your Life
- Fast Focus: A Quick-Start Guide To Mastering Your Attention, Ignoring Distractions, And Getting More Done In Less Time!
- Unlimited Memory: How to Use Advanced Learning Strategies to Learn Faster, Remember More and be More Productive
- Habit Stacking: 127 Small Changes to Improve Your Health, Wealth, and Happiness (Most are Five Minutes or Less)
- Conversation Tactics: Strategies to Charm, Befriend, and Defend
- Mindful Relationship Habits: 25 Practices for Couples to Enhance Intimacy, Nurture Closeness, and Grow a Deeper Connection
We all want to expand on our existing knowledge. But sometimes it's impossible to stay consistent with a new skill or habit. It's easy to fall into the trap where you focus only on learning and never get around to implementing the information
The truth is: You can learn anything... without spending lots of money... without dedicating thousands of hours to the process... and often without leaving the comfort of your home.
Anyone can develop a talent with the right mix of practice, motivation, and coaching. And that's what you'll learn in Novice to Expert
. DOWNLOAD:: Novice to Expert -- 6 Steps to Learn Anything, Increase Your Knowledge, and Master New Skills.
Written by Wall Street Journal bestselling author
S.J. Scott, Novice to Expert
will show you how to:
- Set a goal to learn a new skill
- Fully immerse yourself in this world
- Meet others who share a similar passion
- Identify the "right things" to practice daily
- Master a skill so you can teach others about it
Many people don't believe they can teach themselves. We live in an age of abundant information, yet there is a common myth that the only way to learn is through a formal educational environment or by hiring an expensive coach. That's why you'll discover:
- 6 Proven Resources to Teach Yourself a Skill
- The #1 Technique for Taking Actionable Notes
- 13 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Picking a Skill
- Two "Must-Have" Apps to Manage a Knowledge-Based Project
- 8 Steps to Deliberately Practice a New Skill
- 6 Habit-Learning Challenges (and How to Overcome Them)
Plus... You will get access to the free download
, 147 Websites to Learn Something New.
Throughout Novice to Expert
, you will discover how to work at a skill during your spare time so it doesn’t interfere with your busy life. The trick here is to self-educate and implement what you learn during those small pockets of time that happen throughout the day. Would You Like To Know More? Download now to learn anything and master that next skill. Scroll to the top of the page and select the Pre-Order button.