When Children Love to Learn: A Practical Application of Charlotte Mason's Philosophy for Today
Primary: When Children Love to Learn: A Practical Application of Charlotte.pdf - 33,768 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: When Children Love to Learn: A Practical Application of Charlotte.pdf - 43,561 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: When Children Love to Learn: A Practical Application of Charlotte.pdf - 36,653 KB/Sec
- For the Children's Sake: Foundations of Education for Home and School
- A Charlotte Mason Companion: Personal Reflections on The Gentle Art of Learning(TM)
- Habits: The Mother's Secret to Success (Charlotte Mason Topics) (Volume 1)
- Consider This: Charlotte Mason and the Classical Tradition
- A Charlotte Mason Education: A Home Schooling How-To Manual
- The Living Page: Keeping Notebooks with Charlotte Mason
- The Read-Aloud Family: Making Meaningful and Lasting Connections with Your Kids
- Home Education (The Home Education Series) (Volume 1)
- Handbook of Nature Study
- Elementary Geography
They're hallmarks of childhood. The endless "why" questions. The desire to touch and taste everything. The curiosity and the observations.
It can't be denied-children have an inherent desire to know. Teachers and parents can either encourage this natural inquisitiveness or squelch it. There is joy in the classroom when children learn-not to take a test, not to get a grade, not to compete with each other, and not to please their parents or their teachers-but because they want to know about the world around them!
Both Christian educators and parents will find proven help in creating a positive learning atmosphere through methods pioneered by Charlotte Mason that show how to develop a child's natural love of learning. The professional educators, administrators, and Mason supporters contributing to this volume give useful applications that work in a variety of educational settings, from Christian schools to homeschools.
A practical follow-up to Crossway's For the Children's Sake, this book follows a tradition of giving serious thought to what education is, so that children will be learning for life and for everlasting life.