Book Title: ARE 5 Review Manual for the Architect Registration Exam
Publisher: Professional Publications, Inc.
Author: David Kent Ballast
- ARE 5 Practice Exam for the Architect Registration Exam
- ARE 5 in a Flash: Rapid Review of Key Topics
- The Architect's Handbook of Professional Practice
- Law for Architects: What You Need to Know
- Building Codes Illustrated: A Guide to Understanding the 2015 International Building Code
- Project Planning & Design (PPD) ARE 5.0 Mock Exam (Architect Registration Examination): ARE 5.0 Overview, Exam Prep Tips, Hot Spots, Case Studies, Drag-and-Place, Solutions and Explanations
- Professional Practice: A Guide to Turning Designs into Buildings
- Project Development & Documentation (PDD) ARE 5 Mock Exam (Architect Registratio: ARE 5 Overview, Exam Prep Tips, Hot Spots, Case Studies, Drag-and-Place, Solutions and Explanations
- Building Construction Illustrated
- The Architect's Guide to Small Firm Management: Making Chaos Work for Your Small Firm
Comprehensive Architect Registration Exam 5.0 Coverage
The ARE 5 Review Manual has been revised – to account for a printing error on our part.If you have a copy of this book without the orange REVISED banner on the cover, you are using the incorrect book. Please reach out to PPI to obtain a revised version. The process includes first providing original proof of purchase of a new, authentic copy of the ARE5 Review Manual. Unfortunately we recently learned that there are counterfeit copies of the PPI copyrighted book being sold by other sellers – we will not be able to replace those. Once the authenticity of the book you purchased is confirmed, you will need to send the book to PPI and we will replace it. Used, authentic copy purchasers are eligible for an upgrade offer. www.ppi2pass.com/contact-us.
The ARE 5 Review Manual is the most comprehensive textbook for the Architect Registration Exam 5.0 (ARE 5.0). All six exam divisions are covered with thorough explanations for each of the division’s sections. Over 150 example problems demonstrate how to apply key architectural concepts, codes, and standards. Cross references to more than 100 tables and nearly 400 figures will point you to additional support material when you need it. The extensive index contains thousands of entries so you can prepare for the exam by easily finding division sections and concepts.
This book features
• thorough coverage of all divisions and their sections
• over 150 clarifying examples
• industry-standard terminology and nomenclature
• exam advice, tips, and strategies
After you pass your exam, the ARE 5 Review Manual will continue to serve as an invaluable reference throughout your architectural career.