Communication and Collaboration in the Online Classroom: Examples and Applications
Primary: Communication and Collaboration in the Online Classroom: Examples and Applications.pdf - 27,217 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Communication and Collaboration in the Online Classroom: Examples and Applications.pdf - 24,364 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Communication and Collaboration in the Online Classroom: Examples and Applications.pdf - 21,219 KB/Sec
- The Essentials of Instructional Design: Connecting Fundamental Principles with Process and Practice (2nd Edition)
- Leading Others, Managing Yourself (Executive Essentials)
- Employee Training & Development
- Distance Education: A Systems View of Online Learning (What’s New in Education)
- Training Design and Delivery: A Guide for Every Trainer, Training Manager, and Occasional Trainer
- Trends and Issues in Instructional Design and Technology (3rd Edition)
- Current Topics in Technology
- Training for Results
This book provides readers with a comprehensive understanding of the human communication issues that must be addressed in higher education as interactive technologies evolve and continue to impact instructional design and practice. It is organized into three sections: the first, Program Development for Distance Education, presents the authors' efforts to adapt and develop graduate degree programs for distance education; the second, Professional Collaborative Endeavors: Teaching Across the Distance, examines courses taught in audio/video environments as well as online team-taught courses; the third, Creating Online Learning Communities: A Focus on Communication and Student-Centered Learning in Virtual Classrooms, describes the tools and objective involved in creating online learning communities.
Written for faculty, administrators, graduate students, and scholars in higher education, this book is a useful guide for anyone with a particular interest in communication and collaborative learning in the online environment.