Book Title: KETO FOR BEGINNERS: Keto for Beginners Guide, Keto 30 days Meal Plan Cookbook, Keto Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes (Ketogenic diet cookbook)
Release Date: 2018-01-29
Author: Cameron Walker
Keep up with keto even on your busiest days with your Keto for Beginners complete Guide
Finding quick and easy keto recipes that fit with your lifestyle and schedule can be difficult. That’s why Cameron Walker, the nutritionist behind the Keto Diet books series and a busy working dad, shares his favorite stress-free keto dishes in his Keto for Beginners complete Guide. With 30 day meal plans and recipes with different appliances (from ordinary recipes to electric pressure cooker recipes) that require no more than 30-minutes prep time, this cookbook offers a simple solution to keeping the ketogenic diet easy.
This bundle offer includes 3 books:
BOOK 1: KETO FOR BEGINNERS
- What is Ketosis and how does your body work
- How do Keto diets achieve rapid weight loss
- Which are the main differences between a Keto and other known diets
- How to start and when to stop a ketogenic diet
- Keto diets and sport and exercise
- The effects of a Keto diet on pregnancy
- How does a Keto diet help you squash migraines
- A perfect Keto complete meal plan
- The Keto meal Formula: how to create a keto meal plan
- Keto recipes: breakfast, lunch and dinner with nutritional facts
- ….and much much more!
Book 2: KETO MEAL PLAN: YOUR COMPLETE 30 DAYS KETO-ADAPTATION RECIPE COOKBOOK
The complete monthly guide schedule for breakfast, snacks, lunch and dinner for your best and fastest adaptation to the Keto lyfestyle
Over 77 healthy and delicious whole-food recipes that will help your body burn fat and keep your cravings to zero (full images included!)
Many tend to exceed with some macros or in calories or can fall victim to the temptation to give up before they can truly experience the benefits of being keto-adapted. Your 30-Day Ketogenic Meal Plan is not like most of the keto or recipes books you have read. It makes things simple, by eliminating confusion and some of the myths that exist in the low carb community and by laying out the milestones you must observe to have success on your keto quest.
Here's a preview:
- Overview table of your 30 day Meal Plan - with macros & net carb calculations
- Understanding your macros: how to deal with calorie and determine your right fat intake
- How to manage protein intake so it is not too high or too low
- How to deal with carbs: total carbs vs. net carb calculation
- What to do to ensure you do not fall short on micronutrients
- How to avoid Keto Flu
- Breakfast recipes
- Lunch recipes
- Snack recipes
- Dinner recipes
- ….each recipe is detailed with nutrition values and total and net carb calculation
Book 3: THE KETO ELECTRIC PRESSURE COOKER COOKBOOK
Low Carb Recipes for Your Pressure Cooker (UNIQUE! with macros & total carb/net carb calculations per recipe)
Are you done with cookbooks that are not really Keto, contain recipes with too many carbs and more protein than fat?!
All original recipes have really high fat and way less than 10 gr of net carbs per meal!
Many tend to exceed with some macros or in calories or can fall victim to the temptation to give up before they can truly experience the benefits of being keto-adapted. This Electric Pressure cooker Ketogenic recipes book makes things simple, by detailing your macros for you in each recipes to help your sure success on your keto quest!
Here's a preview of what you'll have….
- Electric pressure cooker: all there is to know!
- Pork keto recipes
- Beef and game keto recipes
- Poultry keto recipes
- Fish & seafood keto recipes
- Soup & other original dishes keto recipes
- Sweet keto recipes
- ….each recipe is detailed with nutrition values and total/net carb calculation
Download it now!